Create an Eval Account
Required User Role: Administrator
In the Tenable MSSP, you can create an eval account to give a customer 30 days of Tenable MSSP trial access.
To create an eval account in the Tenable MSSP:
- In the upper-left corner, click the button.
The left navigation plane appears.
- In the left navigation plane, click Accounts.
The Accounts page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Create Eval Account.
The Create Eval Account plane appears.
- In the Email box, type the primary contact's email.
- In the Region drop-down, select the region in which the eval account is used.
- Click Save.
The Tenable MSSP saves the account. It can take up to 5 minutes for the account to activate within Tenable MSSP.