Recently Viewed Topics
Download Nessus Manager
From the Tenable Support Portal, download the latest, full-license version of Nessus Manager. The download package is specific the Nessus build version, your platform, your platform version, and your CPU.
Start Nessus Installation
- Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the Nessus installer.
- Next, double-click the file name to start the installation process.
Complete the Windows InstallShield Wizard
- At the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Tenable Network Security Nessus screen, select Next.
- On the License Agreement screen, read the terms of the Tenable Network Security Nessus software license and subscription agreement.
- Select the I accept the terms of the license agreement radio button, and then select the Next button.
- On the Destination Folder screen, select the Next button to accept the default installation folder. Otherwise, select the Change button to install Nessus to a different folder.
- On the Ready to Install the Program screen, select the Install button.
The Installing Tenable Network Security Nessus screen will be displayed and a Status indication bar will illustrate the upgrade progress.
On the Tenable Nessus InstallShield Wizard Completed screen select the Finish button.
After the InstallShield Wizard completes, the Welcome to Nessus page will load in your default browser; you can now log in to Nessus.
This completes the Nessus upgrade process on a Windows operating system.