Recently Viewed Topics
Nessus Agent Removal
Regardless of your operating system, you can remove linked Nessus Agents from within the Nessus UI. However this will not remove Nessus Agent files and folders on the computer where the Agent was installed.
- Uninstall a Nessus Agent on Linux
- Uninstall a Nessus Agent on Windows
- Uninstall a Nessus Agent on Mac OS X
Remove Linked Agents
- In Nessus, select the button
- Navigate to the Scanners / Agents / Linked page.
- Select the X button next to the agent that you would like to delete.
- On the Remove Agent screen, select the Remove button, otherwise, select Cancel.
Tip: To remove (delete) multiple agents at once, use the check boxes, and then select the REMOVE button.
If you are using a Mac or Linux operating system, you can also unlink your agent from the command line.
After unlinking your agent from the command line, the agent will automatically be removed from the Scanners / Agents / Linked page in Nessus.