Recently Viewed Topics
Link to Tenable.io
During initial installation, you can install Nessus as a remote scanner linked to Tenable.io. If you choose not to link the scanner during initial installation, you can link your Nessus scanner later.
Note: Once you link Nessus to Tenable.io, it remains linked until you unlink it.
Before you begin
- Configure Nessus as described in Configure Nessus.
To link Nessus to Tenable.io:
- On the Register your scanner screen, in the Scanner Type drop-down box, click Link to Tenable.io.
In Linking Key, enter the linking key of your Tenable.io instance.
(Optional) To configure more advanced settings, click Settings.
The Advanced Settings window appears.
- (Optional) Set Proxy settings.
- (Optional) Set Plugin Feed settings.
- (Optional) Set Master Password settings.
- Click Save.
- Click Continue.