Upgrade Nessus on Windows
From the Tenable Downloads Page, download the latest, full-license version of Nessus. The download package is specific the Nessus build version, your platform, your platform version, and your CPU.
Start Nessus Installation
- Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the Nessus installer.
- Next, double-click the file name to start the installation process.
Complete the Windows InstallShield Wizard
- At the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Tenable, Inc. Nessus screen, select Next.
- On the License Agreement screen, read the terms of the Tenable, Inc. Nessus software license and subscription agreement.
- Select the I accept the terms of the license agreement option, and then select the Next button.
- On the Destination Folder screen, select the Next button to accept the default installation folder. Otherwise, select the Change button to install Nessus to a different folder.
On the Ready to Install the Program screen, select the Install button.
The Installing Tenable, Inc. Nessus screen appears and a Status indication bar shows the upgrade progress.
On the Tenable Nessus InstallShield Wizard Completed screen, select the Finish button.
Nessus loads in your default browser, where you can log in.