Recently Viewed Topics
Link to Industrial Security
During initial installation, you can install Nessus as a remote scanner linked to Industrial Security. If you choose not to link the scanner during initial installation, you can link your Nessus scanner later.
Note: Once you link Nessus to Industrial Security, it remains linked until you unlink it.
Before you begin
- Configure Nessus as described in Configure Nessus.
To link Nessus to Industrial Security:
- On the Register your scanner screen, in the Scanner Type drop-down box, click Managed by Industrial Security.
In the Host box, type the Industrial Security host.
- In the Port box, type the Industrial Security port.
- In the Linking Key box, type the linking key that appears on the Settings > Sensor Configuration page in Industrial Security.
- (Optional) Select the Use Proxy check box.
(Optional) To configure more advanced settings, click Settings.
The Advanced Settings window appears.
- (Optional) If you selected Use Proxy, set Proxy settings.
- (Optional) Set Plugin Feed settings.
- (Optional) Set Master Password settings.
- Click Save.
- Click Continue.