Recently Viewed Topics
Upgrade Nessus on Windows
From the Tenable Downloads Page, download the latest, full-license version of Nessus. The download package is specific the Nessus build version, your platform, your platform version, and your CPU.
Start Nessus Installation
- Navigate to the folder where you downloaded the Nessus installer.
- Next, double-click the file name to start the installation process.
Complete the Windows InstallShield Wizard
- At the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Tenable, Inc. Nessus screen, select Next.
- On the License Agreement screen, read the terms of the Tenable, Inc. Nessus software license and subscription agreement.
- Select the I accept the terms of the license agreement option, and then select the Next button.
- On the Destination Folder screen, select the Next button to accept the default installation folder. Otherwise, select the Change button to install Nessus to a different folder.
On the Ready to Install the Program screen, select the Install button.
The Installing Tenable, Inc. Nessus screen will appear and a Status indication bar will display the upgrade progress.
On the Tenable Nessus InstallShield Wizard Completed screen, select the Finish button.
Nessus will load in your default browser, where you can log in.