Recently Viewed Topics
If you want to configure
When you first launch
Use the following environment variables for linking configuration:
- NCONF_LINK_HOST - Host of the manager you want to link to.
- NCONF_LINK_PORT - Port of the manager you want to link to.
- NCONF_LINK_NAME - Name of the
agentto use when linking.
- NCONF_LINK_KEY - Linking key of the manager you want to link to.
- NCONF_LINK_CERT - (Optional) CA certificate to use to validate the connection to the manager.
- NCONF_LINK_RETRY - (Optional) Number of times
the agentshould retry linking.