Recently Viewed Topics
Get Started with NNM
- Ensure that your setup meets the minimum system requirements:
- Obtain the proper license or Activation Code for NNM for your configuration.
Note: See special activation code instructions for integration with Tenable.sc, Industrial Security, or Tenable.io.
- Follow the installation steps for your operating system:
- (Optional) Configure Virtual Switches for use with NNM.
Perform the initial configuration steps for NNM in the web interface.
After configuration, NNM begins monitoring incoming traffic immediately.
- Create users in NNM and set administrative privileges as necessary.
- You can view monitored traffic results in dashboards on the Monitoring page and historical data in snapshots and reports on the Results page.
For more NNM deployment information, see the NNM Deployment Guide.