TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
Updating the NNM Management Interface
On occasion, the NNM management interface must be updated to provide new or updated features.
To manually update the plugins:
- Download the latest plugins using the URL created during the offline registration process.
- Log in to the NNM interface as a user with administrative privileges.
- Click Configuration > Feed Settings.
- In the Offline Update section, click Choose File.
A dialog box appears.
- Select the archive file to upload.
- Click Upload Archive to send the file to the NNM host, which updates the plugins.
- Stop NNM on the host.
- Restart NNM on the host.
The new interface is available for use.