Recently Viewed Topics
Updating the NNM Management Interface
On occasion, the NNM management interface must be updated to provide new or updated features. When managed by SecurityCenter 4.8.1 or earlier, the NNM web server and interface do not update automatically by the plugins provided through SecurityCenter CV. Therefore, web components must be updated manually on each NNM instance.
To manually update the plugins:
- Download the latest plugins using the URL created during the offline registration process.
- Log in to the NNM interface as a user with administrative privileges.
- Navigate to the Configuration > Feed Settings.
- In the Offline Update section, navigate to Browse.
A dialog box appears.
- Select the archive file to upload.
- Click Upload Archive to send the file to the NNM host, which updates the plugins.
- Stop and then restart NNM on the host.
The new interface is available for use.