Recently Viewed Topics
Updating the PVS Management Interface
On occasion, the PVS management interface must be updated to provide new or updated features. When managed by SecurityCenter 4.8.1 or earlier, the PVS web server and interface do not update automatically by the plugins provided through SecurityCenter CV. Therefore, web components must be updated manually on each PVS.
To manually update the plugins:
- Download the latest plugins using the URL created during the offline registration process.
- Next, log in to the PVS interface as a user with administrative privileges.
- Navigate to the Configuration page, and locate the Feed Settings section.
- In the Offline Update section, navigate to Browse. A dialog box opens.
- Select the archive file to upload.
- Click Upload Archive to send the file to the PVS host, which updates the plugins.
- Stop and then restart PVS on the host. The new interface is available for use.