Recently Viewed Topics
Upload the Private Key
Before You Begin
To send traffic through the proxy and have it decrypted by the Gigamon appliance, set the browser, device, or application proxy settings to allow internet access by the proxy's IP and port number.
- In the GigaVUE-OS interface, on the left side bar, select Physical Nodes. The Physical Nodes screen appears.
- Select the Physical Node you wish to configure. The Overview screen appears.
- On the left bar, select GigaSMART®. The GS Operations tab appears.
- On the top navigation bar, select SSL Decryption. The SSL KEYS tab appears.
- In the upper right corner, click the Install button. The SSL Key page appears.
- In the Alias box, enter a name for the SSL key.
- In the Key Upload Type row, select Private Key.
- In the Key row, select Choose File. Navigate to and upload the SSL key file.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Save.