TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
Note: If your upgrade path skips versions of Appliance, Tenable recommends reviewing the release notes for all skipped versions. You may need to update your configurations because of features and functionality added in skipped versions.
- Disabled AES 128 and 256 legacy ciphers in the Appliance web interface.
- Increased the default VMware configuration to 4 CPU cores for new installations.
- Removed 3DES legacy ciphers from the Appliance web interface where they were previously enabled.
- Added the ability for remote storage configuration used for backups to recognize and accept usernames containing underscores.
- Fixed a bug that caused inaccurate SNMP storage statistics to appear for disks larger than 8 TB.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Nessus migration stand-alone script from running in shells other than Bash.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Tenable Appliance from correctly detecting when Nessus was running.
- Fixed a bug that caused UI 500 errors when certificate validation failed.
- Fixed a bug that caused some remote backup transfers to fail.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from viewing new Appliance web server logs after the monthly log rotation.
Appliance Sensor Versions
- Nessus 8.0.1
- NNM 5.7.0
- Security Center 5.8