Nessus 10.4.1 Release Notes - 2022-11-02
The following are security updates included in Nessus 10.4.1:
Updated OpenSSL to 3.0.7 to address two high-severity security vulnerabilities.
Updated the libexpat library to 2.5.0 to address a security vulnerability.
For more information, see the Tenable Product Security Advisory.
|Bug Fix||Defect ID||Applies to|
|Increased the Nessus Manager node update payload size.||01441268||Nessus Manager|
- You can upgrade to the latest version of Nessus from any previously supported version.
- If your upgrade path skips versions of Nessus, Tenable recommends reviewing the release notes for all skipped versions to learn about new features and bug fixes.
- If you want your scanners to automatically update to the newest version before the GA date, set your Nessus Update Plan to Opt in to Early Access releases.
- If you want to manually update your scanners to the latest version before the GA date, disable automatic updates so the scanner does not automatically downgrade to the previous version.
For Nessus 8.8.0 and later running on Windows, you must install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 on the host operating system. The following Windows versions require a minimum Service Pack to be installed:
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 SP2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1