Nessus 8.2.2 Release Notes - 1/31/2019
- Fixed issue where plugin timeouts were not being honored, causing some scans to not complete for several days.
- Fixed issue where SecurityCenter UI was displaying all scanned hosts as dead, even though scan results were correct.
- Fixed an XSS issue when viewing scan configuration policies.
Any previous version of Nessus can upgrade directly to Nessus 8.2.2.
- Upgrading to Nessus 8.2.2 will trigger a rebuild of your plugin database. This may take several minutes to complete.
- After you upgrade Nessus, downgrading to a prior version of Nessus is not supported. Please back up your system first.