Nessus Network Monitor 5.11.0 Release Notes - 2019-12-18
The following new features were added in NNM 5.11.0.
- TLS Client Protocol verification of identifiers per RFC 6125
- IS Application shall not establish connection if the peer certificate is invalid
- Integration of OpenSSL 1.1.1d
- Redirect HTTP to HTTPS. CVE: N/A
- jquery.js, moment.js version upgrades to fix vulnerabilities. CVE: N/A
- Miscellaneous HTTP Header additions: Content Security Policy, Cache Control, Pragma. CVE: N/A
- Installshield Upgrade to prevent use of malicious dll's. CVE-2016-2542
Support for the following protocols:
Note: The following features added in NNM 5.11.0 are only available as premium content for NNM users with a paid subscription to Industrial Security.
- Improvement to SBC protocol dissection to perform asset and vuln lookup.
- Improvement to BACnet protocol dissection to perform asset and vuln lookup.
- Improvement to DeltaV protocol dissection to perform asset and vuln lookup.
- Method for extracting asset information from text-based protocols (new plugin keywords).
- ECOM protocol support
- Beckhoff AMS/ADS protocol support
Support is available for the following platforms:
- Red Hat Linux ES 5 / CentOS 5 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 6 / CentOS 6 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 7 / CentOS 7 64-bit (includes support for RH/CentOS Version 7.7 through kernel version: 3.10.0-1062)
- MacOS 10.9 - 10.13 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/10 and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (all 64-bit)