Nessus Network Monitor 5.12.0 Release Notes - 2020-09-29
Changed Functionality and Performance Enhancements
The following updates were added in NNM 5.12.0:
- Finalized work to provide FIPS compliant SSL communications.
- Certificate handling enhancements to support future certification efforts.
|Bug Fix||Defect ID|
|Resolved issue where NNM configuration would reset after rebooting on a Tenable Core image||01036646|
|Addressed issue where NNM would hang after attempting an export of HTML Summary Reports||00945620|
Support is available for the following platforms:
- Red Hat Linux ES 5 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 6 / CentOS 6 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 7 / CentOS 7 64-bit (includes support for RH/CentOS Version 7.7 through kernel version: 3.10.0-1062)
- MacOS 10.9 - 10.13 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/10 and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (all 64-bit)