Nessus Network Monitor 5.13.0 Release Notes - 2021-02-17
The following are the new features included in NNM 5.13:
Added support for Windows Server 2019
Added support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS 7.9
Added support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.0/CentOS 8.0.
Changed Functionality and Performance Enhancements
The following are other updates included in NNM 5.13 as security enhancements:
Updated NNM to use jQuery v3.5.1 and other UI upgrades, to address a vendor-reported cross-site scripting vulnerability. For more information, see the Tenable Product Security Advisory.
- Updated NNM to use the latest Microsoft Universal C Runtime Redistributable to get the latest security fixes from Microsoft.
Note: NNM requires Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019. Existing users connected to the Tenable feed will get the required files automatically.
For users on older Windows installations or using the nnm-5.13.0-x64.exe package for a fresh installation or upgrade, ensure that you download the specific package vc_redist.x64.exe from the Microsoft downloads site.
|Bug Fix||Defect ID|
|Addressed an issue where the email settings did not allow the use of the # character.||01115122|
|Support vxlan traffic decoding to fix problem where NNM was not able to detect Version of Firefox & HTTP service (AWS VPC traffic mirroring)||01104141|
Support is available for the following platforms:
- Red Hat Linux ES 6 / CentOS 6 - 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 7 / CentOS 7 - 64-bit (includes support for RH/CentOS Version 7.9 through kernel version 3.10.10-1160)
Red Hat Linux ES 8/ CentOS 8 - 64 Bit
- MacOS 10.9 - 10.13 - 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/10 and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 - all 64-bit