Nessus Network Monitor 5.9.1 Release Notes - 2019-07-25
The following are new features included in NNM 5.9.1:
Layer 2 protocol detection for the following protocols:
LLDP - Link Layer Discovery Protocol
Enhanced Security Headers in NNM UI.
- Fixed issue registering new NNM scanners to Tenable.io in which jobs from the new scanners would not be uploaded.
Support is available for the following platforms:
- Red Hat Linux ES 5 / CentOS 5 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 6 / CentOS 6 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 7 / CentOS 7 64-bit (includes support for RH/CentOS Version 7.6 through kernel version: 3.10.0-957)
- MacOS 10.9 - 10.13 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/10 and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (all 64-bit)
- If your upgrade path skips versions of Nessus Network Monitor, Tenable recommends reviewing the release notes for all skipped versions. You may need to update your configurations because of features and functionality added in skipped versions.