TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
- Disabled AES 128 and 256 legacy ciphers in the Appliance web interface.
- Increased the default VMware configuration to 4 CPU cores for new installations.
- Removed 3DES legacy ciphers from the Appliance web interface where they were previously enabled.
- Added the ability for remote storage configuration used for backups to recognize and accept usernames containing underscores.
- Fixed a bug that caused inaccurate SNMP storage statistics to appear for disks larger than 8 TB.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Nessus migration stand-alone script from running in shells other than Bash.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Tenable Appliance from correctly detecting when Nessus was running.
- Fixed a bug that caused UI 500 errors when certificate validation failed.
- Fixed a bug that caused some remote backup transfers to fail.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from viewing new Appliance web server logs after the monthly log rotation.
- 4.5, 4.6 → 4.7.0
Appliance Sensor Versions
- Nessus 8.0.1
- NNM 5.7.0
- Security Center 5.8