Recently Viewed Topics
Industrial Security 1.1.1 Release Notes - 7/5/2018
The following are new features available with Industrial Security 1.1.1:
- Industrial Security Cascading allowing multiple instances of Industrial Security 1.1.1 to feed into a common Industrial Security 1.1.1 instance.
- Dashboard summary of vulnerability counts along with breakdown of assets by various attributes
When upgrading from 1.0.1 or earlier, it is recommended that the reports.db be deleted prior to upgrading.
- User interface bug corrections
- Pan and Zoom in 2D topology
- Highlighting of selected asset with asset details in both 2D and 3D topology view
- Highlighting of connections from/to selected asset in 2D topology view
- Tiles showing icons representing the type of device in both 2D and 3D topology view
File Names & MD5 Checksums