Recently Viewed Topics
Industrial Security 1.3.1 Release Notes - 3/5/2019
The following are the new features included in Industrial Security 1.3.1:
- A new Scan configuration page to allow for scheduling Nessus Scans or Device Inquiries
- A new Scan Summary page to show what scans have been scheduled and what is the latest status of the scan
- A new configuration option is added to enable aging out of assets. When enabled, this setting will cause assets that have not been reported on by an NNM sensor for more than a configurable number of days to be removed from Industrial Security. The number of days is specified in the NNM sensor as the Host Lifetime. Note that for Industrial Security to see a change in the value of Host Lifetime for an NNM sensor, the configuration change must be made using Industrial Security.
- The Asset Summary page has been modified to rearrange columns and to include additional columns. The first six columns are used to clearly identify the asset, what scanner detected the asset, and what details have been determined about the asset.
- The Vulnerability Summary page has been modified to include the same six columns for asset identification that are found on the Asset Summary page.
The Dashboard contains a graph showing the breakdown of assets by system type.
For more information about the features and functionality supported in this release, see the Industrial Security User Guide.