TOC & Recently Viewed
Log Correlation Engine Windows Client 4.0.1 Release Notes - 10/17/2012
The Log Correlation Engine Windows Client 4.0.1 is now available. This release contains the following changes:
- Compatible with LCE Server 4.x.
- The LCE Windows Client application now supports the LCE 4.x policy configuration. All configuration of the monitored event logs and monitored files is now done via the LCE 4.x server. Please see the LCE Client Guide for details on creating customized monitoring policies. The LCEConfig application is now obsolete for configuration.
- Text log files being tailed may now be deleted by the LCE Windows Client upon reaching a configurable size, if desired.
- Fixed an issue where adding or removing a PnP device from a machine running the LCE Windows Client could result in a lockup of PnP ports for several minutes.
- Fixed issues concerning stopping the LCE Windows Client service and reconnecting to the LCE Server.
File Names & MD5 Checksums