Log Correlation Engine SDEE Monitor 4.2.0 Release Notes - 3/28/2014
Please note: This release of the LCE SDEE Monitor coincides with the EOL of the LCE RDEP Monitor due to the EOL of RDEP itself. Users are encouraged to use the LCE SDEE Monitor to monitor security devices supporting SDEE, which supersedes RDEP. Please contact Tenable Support if RDEP monitoring support is still required on your network.
- Upgraded the LCE SDEE Monitor to utilize the centrally-managed LCE Client Policy (.lcp) files for configuration in lieu of sdee_monitor.conf
- To convert sdee_monitor.conf to a LCP file, please see the LCE Client Guide section labeled "LCE Conf Converter"
- To learn more about centrally-managed LCE Client Policies, please see the LCE Client Guide section labeled "LCE Client Manager"
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Added RPM dependency upon libidn shared object library
- Added more validation to IP address and hostname fields
- Greatly improved login speed with LCE server
File Names & MD5 Checksums