TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
- Startup latency of the lced daemon has been reduced by over 60 seconds; this means less downtime in the event of LCE services restart.
- As a result of changed gzip compression parameters, DB file compression will now be significantly (20% to 70%) faster, while compressed DB files will use 1 to 4% more space. Note: Observable speedup of discrete operations may vary.
- The stats daemon now saves an alert on startup. If the current LCE configuration precludes it from producing stats-type events.
- The install-logrotate-config utility, in /opt/lce/tools/. It generates a specialized config stanza, leveraging logrotate(8) to manage disk space needed for LCE tracelogs.
- More reliable and detailed reporting of any errors occurring during file compression and decompression.
- Fine-grained (by client IP and/or by event name) debug tracing now available, for more effective troubleshooting if needed.
- The lce_tasld daemon becomes unstable and fails to produce TASL events, if a particular volume and pattern of input events are encountered.
- Memory leaks, and subsequent unscheduled restart, of the lce_tasld daemon.
- After invocation of certain config scripts, the current month’s tracelog of the lced daemon can become non-writeable by lced itself.
File Names & MD5 Checksums