The Log Correlation Engine Splunk Client 4.6.0 is now available. This release contains the following changes:
- Expanded configuration options allow customers to streamline and ease the burden of setup. LCE works in conjunction with Splunk to maximize a customer's security investment. This new functionality will allow users to ingest multi-line Windows logs and have them processed through the LCE engine.
- LCE can now read and write the Tenable asset GUID in conjunction with a credentialed Nessus scan for DHCP support.
- Fixed an issue where whitelisted hostnames were only resolved at initialization time rather than upon connection. This could have resulted in whitelisting the incorrect Splunk host, or rejecting a correct Splunk host, if the DNS lookup for a whitelisted hostname changed in that time frame.
- Splunk Client 4.6 is compatible with LCE 4.6 and later.
- Please contact Tenable Support at email@example.com if you have any questions about compatibility issues.
File Names & MD5 Checksums