Recently Viewed Topics
- The diagnostics tool diag now records firewall configuration information, as well as additional directory information useful in diagnosing directory permissions problems.
- The admin utility, in /opt/lce/tools/es-helper-scripts/, now takes an additional option, --filter-tracelog--errors-exceptions. This filters the Elasticsearch tracelog and prints a succinct chronological listing of error messages and exceptions; in such a listing, redundant and non-actionable lines are excised.
- The rectify-disk-utilization utility, in /opt/lce/tools/es-helper-scripts/, is new. Intended for recovery from a full-disk situation, this utility helps an operator to bring disk usage to below 90%, in two phases:
- erases non-critical files
- as needed, repeatedly prompts operator to clear the oldest silo.
The harmonize-datastore utility, in /opt/lce/tools/es-helper-scripts/, has been revised for greater robustness, as well as extended scope: it now corrects any errors in mapping of aliases to Elasticsearch indexes.
- Authorized clients may lose authorization once disconnected.
- Authorization does not follow a client across an IP change.
- Daemon lced may terminate abnormally if size of the current silo far exceeds 20GB.
- Daemon lce_tasld becomes unstable and fails to produce TASL events, if a particular volume and pattern of input events are encountered.
- Daemon lced may terminate abnormally if a version 5 client fails to complete its login sequence.
- Excessive alerts generated when the lceddaemon detects that a client’s IP has changed.
- Installer improperly rejects certain versions of the OpenJDK JVM.
- Incorrect numbering of silos created by the `import_logs` utility.
File Names & MD5 Checksums