Recently Viewed Topics
The following are the new features included in LCE 5.1.1:
- Extended error checking done by migrateDB-toES utility.
- The diagnostics tool diag now also:
Reports which, if any, particular rows in the pm.db SQLite3 database indicate a possible incongruity in client-dispatch operation.
- Produces a concise overview of disk usage, in the new disk_usage_highlights.txt section.
- Upgraded OpenSSL to 1.0.2p.
- Certain WebUI pages unresponsive on login.
- Under certain conditions, events transmitted by Windows clients are not registered.
- Failure to strip newlines embedded in some logs sent by Windows clients, prior to persisting logs; if such a log is later retrieved to satisfy certain SecurityCenter queries, responses to those queries will consequently be malformatted.
- With a large number (above 4,000) of clients, client authorization can sporadically fail.
File Names & MD5 Checksums