Recently Viewed Topics
The following notes describe the changes that are included in Log Correlation Engine (LCE) version 5.0.4, significant enhancements to LCE, and information about upgrading.
- More detailed diagnostic messages traced when updating plugins from feed.
- Fine-grained trace selector mechanism now available, to facilitate troubleshooting of client login/dispatch. Selectors provided are:
- LCEfgts__CLIENT_PACKETS: Trace all packet-level activity for the specified IPs.
- LCEfgts__CLIENT_REGISTER: Trace all client registration changes (login, logout, disconnect, etc.) for clients coming from specified IPs.
- LCEfgts__EVENT1_FIELD: Trace all clients-sent events whose event1 field equals one of the specified strings.
- Extensive tracing of filters and alerts enforced by TASL engine now available, to facilitate troubleshooting of custom plugins.
- Added --sort-by-rowid option to the list-clients utility.
- Utility migrateDB-toES fails to properly delete 4.8.x silos on command.
- Configuration maladjustment possible when resetting active DB path from web UI.
- Alarming tracelog message emitted by several utilities at shutdown.
- Daemon lce_queryd terminates abnormally if encounters archive snapshots with extended-format filenames.
- Daemons lced and lce_queryd may terminate abnormally if archive DB is stored on a CIFS-mounted filesystem.
- Corrupt data output by lce_client_manager -D, under certain conditions.
- Utility migrateDB-toES shows a confusing interactive prompt.
- Malformatted data output by es-helper-scripts/archival --show, if host timezone is not GMT.
File Names & MD5 Checksums