Recently Viewed Topics
Nessus 8.2.0 Release Notes - 1/22/2019
The following are the new features included in the Nessus 8.2.0 Release:
Scanner Health Page: We recently completed our 4th annual Tenable INIT conference, where each year teams assemble for creative problem solving and a bit of fun. This new capability is a direct output of that event. The Scanner Health page is the first step to providing users scanner information, including real-time insight into health and performance data on a local scanner.
Examples of details a user can view include host stats; memory and CPU usage as well as application-specific stats including the number of scans running and the number of assets being scanned.
Nessus Pro/Manager to Tenable.io Migration: For some users, there may come a time when they want to move to the Tenable.io platform. For those users, we have now automated this process. We are allowing customers who are using Nessus Professional or Manager to migrate their configuration easily into Tenable.io.
Additional improvements include:
- Exposing additional audit trail configurations to advanced settings.
- Option to adjust log levels without requiring a restart of the service.
- Resolved issue where plugin script timeouts were not working when set to 0.
Resolved issue where Tenable.sc was receiving unexpected 500 Responses when querying Agent scan results from Nessus Manager.
- Resolved issue where Audit scans were failing in Tenable.io when Asset Isolation was enabled.
- Resolved issue where diff CSV exports in Nessus Manager were blank.
- Resolved issue where large PDF exports were timing out.