TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
Nessus 8.2.2 Release Notes - 1/31/2019
- Fixed issue where plugin timeouts were not being honored, causing some scans to not complete for several days.
- Fixed issue where SecurityCenter UI was displaying all scanned hosts as dead, even though scan results were correct.
- Fixed an XSS issue when viewing scan configuration policies.
Note: For information on fixed vulnerabilities, see https://www.tenable.com/security/tns-2019-01.
Note: If your upgrade path skips versions of Nessus, Tenable recommends reviewing the release notes for all skipped versions. You may need to update your configurations because of features and functionality added in skipped versions.
- Upgrading to Nessus 8.2.2 will trigger a rebuild of your plugin database. This may take several minutes to complete.
- After you upgrade Nessus, downgrading to a prior version of Nessus is not supported. Please back up your system first.