TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
Nessus 8.2.2 Release Notes - 1/31/2019
- Fixed issue where plugin timeouts were not being honored, causing some scans to not complete for several days.
- Fixed issue where SecurityCenter UI was displaying all scanned hosts as dead, even though scan results were correct.
- Fixed an XSS issue when viewing scan configuration policies.
Note: For information on fixed vulnerabilities, see https://www.tenable.com/security/tns-2019-01.
Any previous version of Nessus can upgrade directly to Nessus 8.2.2.
Note: If your upgrade path skips versions of Nessus, Tenable recommends reviewing the release notes for all skipped versions to learn about new features and bug fixes.
- Upgrading to Nessus 8.2.2 will trigger a rebuild of your plugin database. This may take several minutes to complete.
- After you upgrade Nessus, downgrading to a prior version of Nessus is not supported. Please back up your system first.