Recently Viewed Topics
- Customers using Nessus Manager must be running version 8.1.0 to take advantage of the log retrieval feature. Otherwise no upgrade is necessary on Nessus Manager.
Changed Functionality and Performance Enhancements
- Improved troubleshooting capabilities for Agents (Remote Log Extraction) - This feature allows administrators using Nessus Manager 8.1.0 and later to download logs from individual Agents via the Nessus Manager UI.
Note: This capability is only available for customers using Nessus Manager 8.1.0 and later to manage their agents.
- Improved Unicode Support - Windows Agents. This capability improves support for non-latin characters retrieved from Windows Agents
Continued Improvement For Agents Running in EC2. Additional Metadata fields for agents running in EC2 are now provided:
- mac address
- Fixed an issue where the Nessus Agent would report its IP address as an APIPA address.
- When upgrading the Nessus Agent, the installer will remove unnecessary files within the Nessus Agent folder, which were causing an incorrect version to display.
Prior to deploying the GA version of 7.2.0, the EA version must be uninstalled.