TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
- Upgrades from 4.2.1, 4.4.1, 5.0.0, and 5.2.0 to 5.4.1 are supported. Installations running previous versions of NNM 4.2.1 must upgrade to at least 4.2.1 prior to upgrading to NNM 5.5.1 Refer to the NNM 5.5.1 User Guide for details on upgrading to NNM 5.5.1.
- NNM 5.5.1 is compatible with SecurityCenter 4.7.x and later.
- NNM 5.5.1 is compatible with Industrial Security 1.1.1.
- The NNM Web Server and NNM HTML5 User Interface are each automatically updated to version 2.1.1 via a plugin update.
- Red Hat Linux ES 5 / CentOS 5 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 6 / CentOS 6 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 7 / CentOS 7 64-bit
- MacOS 10.9 - 10.13 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8, Server 2008, and Server 2012 64-bit
ICS/SCADA (OT) Coverage:
Note: These new capabilities are premium NNM content, available only when NNM is used as a sensor for Industrial Security.
- New Device Family Coverage
- Schneider Electric Device Families (multiple protocols):
- TSX ETZ 510 Communication Module
- M221 PLCs
- M258 PLCs
- Magelis SCU HMIs
- Magelis XBT GC/GT HMIs
- Rockwell/Allen-Bradley Device Families (multiple protocols):
- Rockwell 1769 CompactLogix 5370 PLCs
- Rockwell 1768 CompactLogix L4x/L4xS PLCs
- Expanded Coverage of Existing Families
- 674 Modbus detections were added to provide more specific coverage of individual industrial controls devices. Detections were added in the following families:
- Siemens (321 Individual Device Detections added across 31 Device Families)
- Rockwell/Allen-Bradley (248 Detections added across 28 Device Families)
- Schneider Electric (105 Detections added across 5 Device Families)
IT Detections Added
Note: These new capabilities are included with NNM and do not require Industrial Security.
- Nearly 20 new IoT Device Detections were added including devices from:
- Samsung SmartThings
- LogiTech Harmony
- Tan Tan
- Added DPDK support for RedHat Linux 7.5
File Names & Checksums