Recently Viewed Topics
Nessus Network Monitor 5.7.0 Release Notes - 10/30/2018
New Features and Changed Functionality
The following are the new features included in NNM 5.7.0
Note: For Industrial Security customers, the following new features have been added (this is premium content only available with Industrial Security).
Over 2300 new industrial device detections have been added for the following ICS Device Vendors:
Device detection is now available within the following industrial protocols:
Vendor detection is now enabled for all network devices (and visible in the Assets tab of Industrial Security).
Note: Industrial Security users must upgrade IS to 1.2.1 (released concurrently with NNM 5.7.0). Using NNM 5.7.0 with earlier versions of IS is not supported.
- Hyperscan has been upgraded to version 5.0.0
- SQLite has been upgraded to version 3.25.2
Support is available for the following platforms:
- Red Hat Linux ES 5 / CentOS 5 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 6 / CentOS 6 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 7 / CentOS 7 64-bit
- MacOS 10.9 - 10.13 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8/10 and Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 (all 64-bit)
File Names and Checksums