TOC & Recently Viewed
Passive Vulnerability Scanner 3.0.2 Release Notes
Note: Passive Vulnerability Scanner (PVS) is now known as Nessus Network Monitor (NNM).
- An issue existed where the same alert would be reported multiple times.
- PVS and PVS Proxy services startup scripts would incorrectly report successful or failed attempts to start these services.
- Corrected reported issues with plugins 3829 and 3830.
- Added new functionality in the form of being able to identify hosts that accept connections from outside of the protected network.
- Several minor improvements to installation and the GUI.
- Several reported issues in the GUI display, as well as the reports have been corrected.