Recently Viewed Topics
Note: Passive Vulnerability Scanner (PVS) is now known as Nessus Network Monitor (NNM).
This version of PVS upgrades OpenSSL to 1.0.2g and fixes an issue where the the status of PVSs managed by SecurityCenter could remain in the "Updating Plugins" state.
- Refer to the PVS 4.4 User Guide for details on upgrading to PVS 4.4.1.
- PVS 4.4.1 is compatible with SecurityCenter 4.7.x and later.
Support is available for the following platforms:
- Red Hat Linux ES 5 / CentOS 5 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 6 / CentOS 6 64-bit
- Red Hat Linux ES 7 / CentOS 7 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.8 and 10.9 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8, Server 2008, and Server 2012 64-bit
The Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package is a prerequisite that needs to be installed on Windows before installing PVS. Refer to the documentation for more information.
File Names & MD5 Checksums