Security Center 3.0.2 Release Notes
New Features in 3.0.2
- Each user now automatically has an additional asset group named "All Assets". This asset group is an aggregate of each of their assigned assets. It is also the default asset group used for filtering. This allows every user to see all of their security issues, even if they have been assigned discrete asset ranges.
- Support for Nessus 3 .nbin files was added. Nessus 3 includes the ability to scan a host with a different type of plugin with an '.nbin' extension. These plugins are pre-compiled and only run on Nessus 3.
Major Bug fixes in 3.0.2
- SSH keys for UNIX local checks are correctly passed to the Nessus scanners.
- In certain circumstances there were issues downloading large reports using Internet Explorer over SSL. These issues have now been resolved.
- Creation of customer names, static, or dynamic asset lists now includes the use of hyphens and under-scores.
Other Minor Issues Resolved
There were many other items that were resolved to correct the program or to accommodate comments on usability of the system.