TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
Security Center 3.4.2 Release Notes
Changes in version 3.4.2 include:
- Extended the possible number of extended plugins to over 5000.
- Fixed an issue which limited Scan Policies to 87. Limit is now 500.
- Fixed multiple issues dealing with credentialed scans.
- Fixed an issue on the disable checks page where .select all. and .unselect all. buttons were not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue in which users with long usernames would initially show no vulnerabilities.
- Fixed an issue in which when a user is deleted, old reports belonging to that user were left behind. They are now deleted as well.
- Updated the default Report Logo.
- Fixed an issue in which LDAP user info might be incorrectly overwritten when attempting to refresh from the LDAP server.