Recently Viewed Topics
Tip: Tenable is currently rebranding SecurityCenter as Tenable.sc. For more information, see the announcement.
If you are running version 5.5.0 or later, you can upgrade directly to version 5.8.0. If you are running a version earlier than 5.5.0, upgrade to version 5.5.0 before upgrading to version 5.8.0.
You can download the update files from the Tenable Downloads page.
For more information, see the Security Advisory.
- Resolve DNS assets in parallel
- Accept/recast support for agent data
- Expire agent data on its own schedule
- Reassign objects for users deleted by admins
- Set a date threshold to import data for agent scans
- Added the scan id in the component titles of PDF reports
- Clarified agent behavior on ASR/ARF reports
- Improved agent repository snapshot cleanup
- Errors with the Vulnerability Last Observed filter and overlapping ip addresses
- Error editing Smart Card/CAC card users
- Enabled sorting on dashboard columns
- Problems with SCAP scanning on RHEL
- Fixed the Initiator filter on System Logs
- Improved logging to /var/log/messages
- Uncaught errors with Netflow dashboard
- Stopped writing random characters to audit checks
Filenames and MD5 Checksums
Filenames and MD5 checksums are located on the Tenable Downloads page.
Tenable Integrated Product Compatibility
The following table lists the Tenable product versions tested with SecurityCenter 5.8.0:
6.3.0 and later
|Nessus Manager||7.2.0 and later|
|Log Correlation Engine||5.0.6 and later|
|Nessus Network Monitor||5.1.1 and later|
|3D Tool||2.0 and later|