Recently Viewed Topics
PHP Patch Release Notes - 11/2/2017
Tenable has released a PHP file update to SecurityCenter 5.5.0, 5.5.1 and 5.5.2 that prevents diagnostic scan password from allowing statements to be run against SC SQLite databases.
For more information, see the Security Advisory.
Steps to Apply:
- Download appropriate patch to SC box. Files are named SC-201710.1-5.5.x.tgz and can be placed anywhere, though tmp is a good choice.
- Untar patchfile tar zxf SC-201710.1-5.5.x.tgz
- Change directory to the extracted directory cd SC-201710.1-5.5.x
- Stop SecurityCenter: service SecurityCenter stop
- Verify all jobs have finished: ps aux | grep tns
- Run the install.sh ./install.sh
- Start SecurityCenter: service SecurityCenter start
File Names & MD5 Checksums