Recently Viewed Topics
- If you are running version 4.8.2 or later, upgrade to version 5.4.0 before upgrading to version 5.6.2.
- If you are running version 5.4.0 or later, upgrade directly to 5.6.2.
Added additional fields for Cyberark AIM Web Service credentials, including the ability to add certificate files
- Updated the embedded documentation (accessed from any page of the SecurityCenter interface using the Username > Help menu) to parallel the SecurityCenter User Guide: https://docs.tenable.com/sccv/Content/WelcometoSecurityCenter.htm.
- Exploitable by Malware dashboard displays some vulnerability names as 'N/A'
- Error codes should be parsed as integers before processing
- Adding key without comment breaks ability to use feature
- Feed notice seen in logs
- SC 5.6.1 MySQL Credential Validation Failed - Map not found for dbType 'MySQL'.
- Sudo SSH credentials from SecurityCenter with sudo path not working the same way as scans from Nessus
- Credentialed Scan Failure report errors out with "Error DetailsError getting DataSource #120846 for Report Source..."
- SC not accepting hostname in hostname field for LDAP
- Windows software inventory report formatting
- Ticket Assignee summary components only show tickets for the currently logged in user
- Monthly Scan Schedule: Issues with selecting "day of the week"
- Bad feed updates should not crash a SecurityCenter instance
File Names & MD5 Checksums