TOC & Recently Viewed
Important Highlights from this Release
- Customers can now use the AUDIT-LOG API to get a listing of all changes to their subscription, such as running scans or changing a password, made by users. The audit log call is fully documented at https://cloud.tenable.com/api#/resources/audit-log.
- Tenable.io now supports Sybase ASE credentials, allowing users to perform credentialed database checks and compliance scans against Sybase ASE systems.
- Case 475451: Get to /scans is returning random permissions
- Case 473430: Scan Distribution Aborted Scan while processing
- Case 472718: PCI ASV Workbench reports cutting off ASV Company Number
- Case 467232: Customer is seeing extra results after submitting to PCI
- Case 466771: Asset Workbench 400 Bad Request with target group filter
- Case 460180: Unable to generate report - Request Entity too Large
- Case 460282: Nessus.db File Exported From Tenable.io of a Scan Owned by Another User Is Blank
- Case 432396: Target Groups option not available as a filter on Advanced Search
- Case 430716: Active scan count is '0' from Scanners page when scan is running using Scanner Group