TOC & Recently Viewed
Recently Viewed Topics
Add an LDAP Server
For more information about LDAP server options, see LDAP Servers.
To add an LDAP server connection:
Log in to SecurityCenter as an administrator user.
- Click Resources > LDAP Servers.
- Click Add.
- Configure the following settings as described in the Options table.:
- Server Settings
- LDAP Schema Settings
- User Schema Settings
- Access Settings
- If necessary, modify the default Advanced Settings.
- Click Test LDAP Settings to validate the LDAP server connection.
- Click Submit.
What to do next:
- Add user accounts for each LDAP user you want to grant access to SecurityCenter, as described in Add a User.