Recently Viewed Topics
Delete a User
If you want to migrate a user's objects, you must use a Security Manager account in the user's organization to delete the user.
Note: Do not delete the first user created in any of your organizations. For more information, contact Tenable Support.
To delete a user:
- Log in to SecurityCenter.
- Click Users > Users.
- Click the gear icon next to the user you want to delete.
The Delete User confirmation window appears.
(Optional) If you are a Security Manager in the user's organization and you want to migrate the user's objects, click the slider to migrate the user's objects to another user. SecurityCenter supports migrating:
- Active scans, agent scans, and scan results
- Custom assets, credentials, audit files, and scan policies
- Blackout windows
- Tickets and alerts
- Reports, report images, report attributes, and report results
If you do not migrate the user's objects, SecurityCenter deletes the user's objects.
- Click Delete.