Recently Viewed Topics
Manage Scan Results
Depending on the state of a scan result, you can perform different management actions (e.g., you cannot download results for a scan with errors).
For more information, see Scan Results.
To manage scan results:
Log in to SecurityCenter as an organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
Click Scans > Scan Results.
The Scan Results page appears.
Manage the results:
To filter the scan results, click the filter icon.
Filters allow you to view only desired scan results. Filter parameters include the Name, Group, Owner, Scan Policy, Status, Completion Time, Access, and Type. To remove all filters, click Clear Filters under the filter options. The number in grey next to the filter displays how many filters are currently in use.
To view a set of scan results, click the gear icon menu in the row for the scan and select Browse.
The Vulnerability Summary analysis tool appears, populated with data from the scan.
To view scan result details for a set of scan results, click the gear icon menu in the row for the scan and select View.
The details page appears.
To download the results of a scan, click the gear icon menu in the row for the scan and select Download.
On a standard scan, you can download a Nessus results file. If the scan contains SCAP results, you can use an additional option to download the SCAP results.
To manually import scans listed on the scan results page, click the gear icon in the row for the scan and select Import.
This option is useful for cases where a scan may have not fully imported after completion. For example, if a scan was blocked because importing it would have exceeded the licensed IP count, you can increase the IP count, then import the scan results previously not imported.
To share scan results with other users, click the gear icon in the row for the scan and select Copy.
Selecting a Group from the drop-down box displays a list of users from that group. You can select one or more users from the list.
- To send a copy of the scan results to users without access to SecurityCenter, click the gear icon in the row for the scan and select Email.
- To generate a report for the scan results based off a preconfigured report, click the gear icon in the row for the scan and select Send to Report.
- To upload Nessus scan results performed by other systems, see Upload Scan Results.
- To pause or resume a running scan, click the pause or play button in the row for the scan, as described in Start or Pause a Scan.
- To delete a set of scan results from SecurityCenter, click the gear icon in the row for the scan and select Delete.