Recently Viewed Topics
Path: Analysis > Vulnerabilities
The Vulnerabilities page displays vulnerabilities from either the cumulative or mitigated vulnerability database. Vulnerability data is displayed at varying levels and views ranging from the highest level summary down to a detailed vulnerability list data.
Note: If multiple vulnerabilities share the same IP Address data, SecurityCenter assumes they are from the same host.
When viewing data, clicking on a data row displays the next level of detail for the data.
To interact with data on the Vulnerability Analysis page:
Log in to SecurityCenter as an organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
Click Analysis > Vulnerabilities.
The Vulnerability Analysis page appears.
- If you want to switch to a different vulnerability analysis tool, see Vulnerability Analysis Tools.
- If you want to switch between the mitigated view and cumulative view, see Cumulative vs. Mitigated Vulnerabilities.
- If you want to apply a filter, see Filters and Vulnerability Analysis Filter Components.
If you want to load a query:
- Navigate to any page that supports filtering.
On the left side of the page, click the double arrow ().
The Filters side bar expands.
- Click Load Query.
- Select the query you want to load.
- Click Apply.
If you want to edit the columns that appear on the page:
- In the upper-right corner, click the Options drop-down box.
- Click View Settings.
- Select or clear the check boxes to indicate which columns you want to appear.
- If you want to open a ticket, see Open a Ticket.