Recently Viewed Topics
To manage dashboards:
Log in to SecurityCenter as an organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
Click Dashboard > Dashboard.
The Dashboards page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Options drop-down button.
Click Manage Dashboards
The Manage Dashboards page appears.
- If you want to filter the dashboards that appear, filter the data as described in Apply a Filter.
If you want to pin a dashboard to your Dashboards page, in the row for the dashboard, click the button.
SecurityCenter enables the shared dashboard and pins it to your Dashboards page.
- In the row for the dashboard you want to manage, click the gear icon.
If you want to view details for the dashboard, click View.
The dashboard details page appears.
If you want to edit the dashboard, click Edit.
The Edit Dashboard page appears.
If you want to share or revoke access to a dashboard, click Share. Then, share or revoke access for each group in your organization.
If you want to export the dashboard as an XML file, click Export. Then, identify how you want SecurityCenter to handle object references:
Note: Due to version-specific changes in dashboard XML file formats, exported dashboards are not always compatible for import between SecurityCenter versions.
- Remove All References – all object references are removed, altering the definitions of the components. Importing users do not need to make any changes for components to be useable.
- Keep All References – object references are kept intact. Importing users must be in the same organization and have access to all relevant objects for the components to be useable.
- Replace With Placeholders – object references are removed and replaced with their respective names. Importing users see the name of the reference object, but need to replace it with an applicable object within their organization before the component is useable.
If you want to copy the dashboard, click Copy.
The Manage Dashboards page updates to display a copy of the dashboard.
If you want to delete the dashboard, click Delete. In the Delete Dashboard confirmation window, click Delete again.
The Manage Dashboards page updates to remove the dashboard.
- If you want to add a dashboard, click the Add button. For more information, see Add a Template-Based Dashboard and Add a Custom Dashboard.