Recently Viewed Topics
For more information, see Dashboards.
To manage dashboards:
Log in to SecurityCenter as an organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
Click Dashboard > Dashboard.
The Dashboards page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Options drop-down button.
Click Manage Dashboards
The Manage Dashboards page appears.
In the row for the dashboard you want to manage, click the gear icon.
Click the button.
SecurityCenter enables the shared dashboard and pins it to your Dashboards page.
- The dashboard details page appears.
- The Edit Dashboard page appears.
- Then, share or revoke access for each group in your organization.
- Then, identify how you want SecurityCenter to handle object references:
- Remove All References – all object references are removed, altering the definitions of the components. Importing users do not need to make any changes for components to be useable.
- Keep All References – object references are kept intact. Importing users must be in the same organization and have access to all relevant objects for the components to be useable.
- Replace With Placeholders – object references are removed and replaced with their respective names. Importing users see the name of the reference object, but need to replace it with an applicable object within their organization before the component is useable.
The Manage Dashboards page updates to display a copy of the dashboard.
- Click Delete.
In the Delete Dashboard confirmation window, click Delete again.
The Manage Dashboards page updates to remove the dashboard.
- Click the Add button.