Recently Viewed Topics
Run a Diagnostic Scan
If you experience issues with an active scan, Tenable Support may ask you to run a diagnostic scan to assist with troubleshooting. After SecurityCenter runs the diagnostic scan, download the diagnostic file and send it to Tenable Support.
To run a diagnostic scan:
- Click Scans > Active Scans.
- Locate the scan and click the gear icon drop-down menu.
Click Run Diagnostic Scan.
Note: You must resolve repository errors before running diagnostic scan.
- Type a Diagnostic Target, the IP address for a target in the scan's policy.
- Type a Diagnostic Password to secure the diagnostic file.
The diagnostic scan runs and finishes.
- Click Scans > Scan Results.
- Locate the diagnostic scan and confirm that the scan finished without errors.
- Click the gear icon drop-down menu.
Click Download Diagnostic Info.
The diagnostic scan file downloads.