Recently Viewed Topics
Add a Custom Dashboard
For more information, see Dashboards.
To add a custom dashboard:
Log in to SecurityCenter as an organizational user with appropriate permissions. For more information, see User Roles.
Click Dashboard > Dashboard.
The Dashboards page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Options drop-down button.
Click Add Dashboard
The Add Dashboard page appears.
In the Custom section, click the Advanced tile.
- In the Name box, type a name for the dashboard.
- In the Description box, type a description for the dashboard.
- In the Layout section, select the layout you want to use for the dashboard.
SecurityCenter saves the dashboard and the Dashboard page appears.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the Switch Dashboard drop-down box.
Click the name of the dashboard you just created.
The page for the dashboard appears.
What to do next: